Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer fun

A couple weekends ago my SIL had her family visiting from the states and was kind enough to invite us all over for a grand BBQ on Saturday evening. It was a perfect evening and the kids had a ton of fun playing in the back yard. The bigger kids ran down to the park and played HARD and we enjoyed a TON of great food and good conversation. There's not much for pictures besides Lorelei...what can I say, I tend to watch her a lot, so I take a lot of pictures of her!
July 2011 018

Yummy dried apple rings!
July 2011 023
July 2011 024

Oh yes, there WERE other people there too!
July 2011 020
July 2011 021

The other day I found the cutest ever hat at Superstore of all places... My sweet little girl is modeling it while enjoying the simple things in country life - a stick and a nice apple for a snack!
July 2011 025

Cousin Liam found a BIGGER stick!
July 2011 026

A little stray kitten showed up while we were visiting outside one Sunday afternoon after meeting....very cute and playful, but not real healthy!
July 2011 028

Oh yes, summer fun would not be complete for Trevor unless this was pictured...probably more than once would be his preference, but this is my blog right? Here's one of the tractors - this one is going to be in the Bill Klassen Auctions Annual Consignment sale on the August long weekend
July 2011 002 Bye Bye #8....er is that #9? I can't remember which is which anymore! We just call this one Daviduck...

1 comment:

Amy.E said...

Love that cute little hat! Lolo keeps growing and growing!