His Cowgirl... "Who's cowgirl?" you might ask - I suppose the meaning is two-fold really... I am Trevor's cowgirl - we have been married since July 2006. Above and beyond that however, I am HIS cowgirl - I hope to ride in the way that the Lord wants me to go as I try to keep my eyes on Him for direction!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Summertime Neglect
As usually happens over the summer, my blogging has been pretty sporadic...well, lets be honest, it almost always is that way, hopefully some of the posts are worth waiting for! I have much to share, and I am tempted to just do one long rambling marathon of a post, but I'm going to be disciplined and make things more concise, while I'd love to share the pictures I took when I did the last blog post - they're kind of out of date now...they showed how beautiful and green all the young plants were around the yard...maybe I should share them anyways...I also have a really sweet and special story to share about Lorelei and some recent pictures and some recipes and...and...and....Ok, I'll get started now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment