Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another day...

Well, what a lazy day... I've been sick for the last while...I shouldn't have worked Sunday but I was already signed up for 3am loads so I worked from 3-10:30 am and came home to sleep - I haven't worked since. Actually I guess I was well enough to work Tuesday, but the foreman told Trevor to tell me not to come in....so I didn't...and now we're on our regular days off today and tommorow so...voila - 5 days off :D
Today was payday so we picked up our cheques and toodled off to Airdrie via our favorite country tack store. We shopped around a bit and then we had lunch together and came home after our regular grocery store stop (the bank account always hurts after that one....)
Tonight we're bein lazy and currently we're watching "Laws of Attraction" I was working on scrapbooking last night - I'm almost finished my wedding guest book scrapbook - so tonight I decided to change gears a bit and I was doing the finishing work on a baby outfit I'm making for whichever one of my friends has a boy first.
Manitoba is sounding less and less inviting as I hear the snow in the ditches is higher then the roads and there's no end in sight.....hmm I think I'm begining to like the freeze and thaw cycle of southern Alberta :D
Anyways, thats all the babbling I have for tonight I'll take off now!
ooh and the countdown has started, only...9 days till I get to see my Doggy....er wait maybe I should include the fact I get to see my dad and brother then too?!

No comments: