Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Eager has arrived!!

****Ok - so the real story - I finally got all the pieces of the puzzle together since I got down here - the communication was somewhat problematic. The Labor was induced at 9, water broke 11:30 ish and intense labor from then on in until the baby was born. Pushing was the part that was less then two hours. ****

Well after the normal time of waiting and anxious expectation - Amy gave birth to the first grandchild in our family yesterday! Luke Murray Eager was born at 5:21pm after a relatively short induced labor. He was 8lb 7oz and 21" long. Mom and baby are both happy and healthy - Casey was able to attend the birth as did my sister Jody. I'm really looking forward to going down to Boise this weekend to see the new little guy!! I hope he likes his cradle!



Here's a pic I stole from Becky - the only pic I've seen so far!

6 comments:

robin said...

Congratulations, Auntie! Enjoy your weekend. :o)

robin

The Chatty Housewife said...

Congrats Auntie! He is so cute. I can't wait to see more photos.

Amy.E said...

Ok, some details were lost in the telephone game - it was about 8.5 hours of labor, although I would definitely have preferred that it had been less than two hours.

Baby Luke is happy that you are here to hold him!

Anna-b-bonkers said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations Auntie!

And you are so funny, under the bum counter height would be killer! Mine hits about mid rear and gosh, it is not fun, especially with a deep sink---I for got to mention that part:)
What were these people thinking?!

Have a great week!

Erlandson Family said...

he is very very cute... hope you had a great time with your sis... we should get together soon!!!
take care-
ke

Jaime said...

So sweet. Congrats on being an auntie twice. I know this one is a real special one!