I guess its about time I made my own announcement....I've been meaning to do this for a while, but since most of you probably already know, it seems rather anticlimatic...
We're pregnant :) According to the calendar, the munchkin should appear around Valentines day - or approximately 26 weeks from today. Now I know there is a fairly small percentage of babies who are actually born on their due dates, but I think it would be kinda cool to have a Valentines baby. Come to think of it - especially if it was a girl, cause then someday her husband would only have one less important date to remember because there would be two special occasions on one day! Ok, now I'm blathering....
Before I get the standard question 50 times or more - I'm feeling quite well - at least I am now. I still have a little more fatigue then normal, but then again me and summer never got along that well anyways! The last couple of weeks have definitely been a lot more comfortable since I've come into my second trimester. Everything has been fairly uneventful so far and we hope it continues that way! I got to hear the munchkin's heartbeat for the first time last week - so now it seems a lot more real - and since I'm pretty much in maternity clothes full time or at least using my Bella Band on a few of my pair of pants that I can still fit into - I can't forget about the new little life inside of me anymore :) I should be scheduled for an ultrasound in about a month - so I'm pretty excited about that!
Besides that news - I had a good trip to Idaho - spending lots of time with Amy and little Luke - and I got to see all the rest of my family except my grandparents who were elsewhere on vacation. I miss being around my family sometimes - and after seeing quite a bit of them all this year and not having any plans to go back it seems even sadder to be away now - especially knowing that the little squirt will be growing and changing so fast in this time when I can't see him very often :(
Anyways - here are a few pictures from the trip and the times before and since :)
Ok after waiting for 15 minutes for photos to upload....TWICE the same thing happened and blogger just displayed the "This Page Cannot be displayed" page.....so I just wasted half and hour with no picutures to show for it - I HATE the blogger photo uploader - I'll just upload them elsewhere and post a link....sorry.
4 comments:
I don't think you know me, but I'm a friend of Chatty's. It's always exciting to hear of new arrivals and expected ones as we have two little men of our own who are thirteen months apart. I can remember the excitement of hearing the heart beat for the first time and then getting to see the baby on ultrasound and watch them move... Congratulations! hope things continue to go well for you!
YAY YAY YAY! Can't wait for baby!!
Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you, thanks for sharing the news. :)
Congratulations!!!
robin
Post a Comment