Sunday, September 4, 2011

Harvest time photo-ops!

When the evenings are cool, the wheat is turning color and the freshly cut alfalfa waiting to be baled smells so sweet, how can you help but take your camera out for a walk? And when you have a cute little girl to put in those pictures....all the better!
(Disclaimer - Trevor did not make all the bales as huge as the one she was standing on...it was just the first bale in the empty baler with no tension on it yet...he's embarrassed that I chose this bale to use in pictures)

August 2011 014
August 2011 015
August 2011 019
August 2011 020
August 2011 021
August 2011 024
August 2011 026
August 2011 033
August 2011 037
August 2011 039
August 2011 044
A Closer Look
August 2011 047
August 2011 050
August 2011 053


August 2011 031
We managed to bale 300 second cut alfalfa bales without a drop of rain on them - Daisy will be a happy cow this winter! Many thanks to a couple of Mr.Pauls' who helped us gather and stack them!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Heather these pictures are amazing! I want electronic copies, as high a resolution as you have. I love the one where she's looking at the piece of wheat.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chatty Housewife said...

These are awesome! Frame some in your house. My favorites are the one where L and T are looking at something together, and when L is walking away down the wheat row. Amazing!

Amy.E said...

These pictures are PERFECT!! And adorable! I want some too, and I agree that they should be on your wall. Just wish someone else had been there to take one of all 3 of you!