I figured I'd try to update a little more often to avoid marathon posts like the last couple have been. This week has been fairly un-eventful. I took the day off yesterday to take Trevor to get his wisdom teeth out. I dropped him off at 8:20, but none of the places I wanted to shop at were open yet, so I went to Tim's for breakfast and did crossword puzzles for a while! After 9, I went back uptown, but many places were still closed. Fabricland was open though, so I went there and browsed for a bit, I needed some snaps for a project and I had lots of other ideas, but before I could even get anywhere, my cell phone rang and Trevor was done his procedure. I went back to the clinic and sat with him while he woke up from the general anesthetic, I filled his prescriptions, paid the bill (ouch - I'm glad we have insurance!!) and then walked him to the car. He said he was feeling alright, and since we were already there I needed to pick up a few things in town. He was very patient as I went back to the fabric store to try to finish my shopping (they ended up not having anything I needed). He also rested in the car while I finished my shopping at wal-mart, where they did have the things I needed! I picked up fabric and a pattern for a baby project - which will be revealed at a later time!
We finally headed for home, and got there around noon. I cleaned up the house a bit, paid a few bills, worked on some CE hours, did some laundry, pre-shrunk my fabric and started on my sewing project. In the middle of the afternoon I made Trevor some tapioca pudding (his favorite) and in the evening I made some soup and took a break from my project to watch a movie with Trev. I had wanted to finish my project, but it just got too late and I had to pack it up and go to bed. I had forgotten how confusing patterns can be sometimes - the next time I make this item it will be a lot easier!!
Trevor didn't sleep very well last night, and consequently neither did I, but oh well, I'm not dragging too much today - I'm sure I feel better then he does! Hopefully he'll be doing alright when I get home tonight. I guess I should get back to work - my lunch is over now!
5 comments:
Poor guy!
HEATHER!!!! You have in your profile that you are MALE! Thad noticed it and started laughing. I hope you see this and can change it soon! ;)
Ummm....wow...thats bad!! I fixed it though!! argh!
Hope Trev is feeling better soon.
I have to get mine pulled and have been putting it off for a few years, two have now broken through but only cause problems once in a while, however without any insureance anymore i will wait as long as possible!
Projects sound fun, especially now that it is getting cooler out, fun!
Nate had the same procedure a few months ago. He had a huge boil swell up on his jaw several weeks after and it turned out to be an infection from a bone fragment that worked itself out in a couple of weeks. A friend of ours had the same thing happen (but with no boil, only pain), so watch out for that sort of thing.
Post a Comment