Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photos of life

I borrowed Julie's much superior camera last weekend to take some pictures of our Saturday chores...unfortunately the batteries froze up after only a few pictures...but here's a little glimpse of our life....on saturdays....oh how I WISH it was every day...



Ok...so it won't let me display the pics that are hosted on facebooks :S so here is an album - click for some animal pictures.



I also have a ton of pictures of my nephew that Julie and I took - here




Last weekend we trimmed the hooves on our horses - good thing we did it last week when it was only about -10 or so, since its -25 right now!! It has been cold for the last few days and its supposed to stay that way for a few more days yet!! This week was fairly busy at work for me and I had a rough week so I was very unproductive around home. I am looking forward to my schedule change after the 1st of February when I will get to work in the smaller clinic in Pilot Mound 3 days a week! Yay! I can be home before 6 instead of after 7!

Other exciting news is that I have booked holiday time for June and August... in June I have about a week and a half around the 21st so we can make a trip down to Boise/Baker for Rach's wedding - YAY! We plan to make the trip via Sheridan, WY on the way down or the way back for some cowboy culture :D I have a week off in August too to fly to Boise....the reason for that will be announced soon.....I hope....


Between now and then I have a project to work on....which will also be revealed later.....(*nudge* to the person who is holding me back.....you know who you are!!!)


Right now, I have to go finish my current woodworking project - a cabinet to house my "built in" dishwasher....I'll post pictures later!

7 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

I know who your nudge is for, she practically announced on her blog by hinting. If you haven't read it, read her "books I am currently reading" area. I am so excited (if I am on the right track that is!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of your nephew! Someday we need to take a weekend trip to MB. =) SMC

Amy.E said...

Ok - you are free to post now :)

Amy.E said...

When is your time-off in August booked?

Amy.E said...

When is your time-off in August booked?

Amy.E said...

Ooops - not sure how I posted that twice!

familymclean said...

Can't wait to see what you have been up to!