Friday, January 25, 2008

Vacation!!

So over the last month or so, work as been very slow for Trevor - he has been getting quite bored and all the employees have resorted to things such as building stairs and cabinets for the shop in order to keep themselves busy. Since I could really use a break from work too, we decided to make a trip to Boise in February rather then waiting until June.

So in two weeks we will be off - on a 5000km road trip....its going to be a lot of driving and a lot of fun!! We're going to hit North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan!! One big loop - a lot to see and a lot of people to see along the way! I'm very excited.


Oh and for the big "reveal" as most of you read Amy's blog you will already know that I'm going to be an Aunty again!! YAY! Amy is due for the end of July - and the project that I plan on is going to be a cradle. I'm not sure if I can get it done before we leave in 2 weeks, but I'm going to try as it will cost around $50 to send it to her otherwise!

Here is a picture of the project:
It will look slightly different - without as many fancy curves....but this is the style :D Wish me luck!

5 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Did I just read Washington????? Are you going to be in Northern WA at all? If so, can you come for dinner, or lunch, or coffee, or a hug?

Heather said...

sorry chatty - washington on this trip only means kennewick/spokane on the way north again....someday maybe we'll come to the coast and see you!!

Amy.E said...

Yay!! I'm very excited to see you!!! We'll kill the fatted calf...er...pull out some frozen elk steaks! Looking forward to your visit!

Anonymous said...

Saskatchewan?? Does that include Craven? =)

Heather said...

Yuppers - we'll be through there on tuesday/wednesday after the long weekend - we'll be calling on the clark hotel :P