Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted yet this year - 6 weeks or so into 2009 already! Truthfully I was hoping I'd be posting baby news by now, but apparently that wasn't the Plan. Hopefully soon! To tide you all over until then, I've got a new belly picture and nursery pictures. I am a supremely spoiled sister these days - my sisters/aunts/etc went together and sent me a big box of baby stuff - a "Baby Shower in A Box" complete with video greetings from each of them and everything! I even got to see baby Luke and Sophie (my canine cousin). I'm nearly at the end of my second week of maternity leave now, and its been kind of nice to have some time to catch up on things around the house, be nice and lazy somedays and work on some hobbies (cross stitch, crochet and reading). I've also made several batches of bread, got sourdough starter working again and made lots of dinners - I think Trevor is enjoying coming home to supper rather then waiting for it to be made every night!
The baby's room is all set up and ready for baby - the only thing I have to do is put a sheet on the crib - I thought I had everything done the other day, but I realized there was a big spot on the sheet, looking up I saw a spot on the ceiling and thought "uh oh". We had 3 days of freezing rain and above freezing temperatures and I was worried that the roof was leaking - it seems that the high humidity caused a buildup of condensation in the attic and it just happened to leak through in that spot, we'll have to look into the attic venting once it gets a little warmer! So now, the sheet is waiting for its turn in the washer...maybe the baby knows that I'm not COMPLETELY ready so its holding of making its appearance...I better get that done today! Anyways, not a whole lot else to say - so enjoy some pictures!
....Or not...since I've just wasted and hour and a half trying desperately to make them upload...I knew this would likely happen...hence why I haven't posted in quite some time. Someday I'll get pictures up, for now check out Facebook if you have it- as they usually load easier on there then here...
2 comments:
That must be a crazy amount of condensation! Wow. Good thing it happened now and not once the baby came. Maybe move the crib just in case?
Sorry about your photo uploading frustrations. What a pain.
Boo hoo...no pictures! But I'll be there to take my own pictures soon!!!! Yahoo!
Post a Comment